Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hi-Keedraw!

(In case you don't get my title reference CLICK HERE)

I've been slowly working on my own cartoon adaptations of the characters from my favorite TV series of all time, Mystery Science Theater 3000.  So far I've worked on Joel Robinson, Crow T. Robot, and Tom Servo (CLICK HERE to see).

Gypsy was drawn a little while ago but I never presented it until now.

Unsatisfied with my first Servo drawing, I made this second attempt.
I think this is in the right direction, regarding his personality.

There's more characters to tackle and I would like to make a drawing of the main cast but in the meantime, here's a collage of what I've done so far.

Keep circulating the tapes.

2 comments:

  1. Love the completed crew picture. It captures the wacky energy of the show as well as giving you "iconic" images of the individual characters. It definitely matches the world of MST3K while still having a distinct "Kenfield" feel to it.

    ReplyDelete