Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Honeybear Update

I realize I'm way behind in posting an update on the Detective Honeybear and the Mystery of the Terrible Llamas.
Incase you haven't already heard, the Kicktstarter was a complete sucess!  Not only did we reach our goal, but we also have enough now to help us start a 3rd book!  THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR DONATIONS!
These days, I am working hard to get all the pages for Terrible Llamas finished.  It's taking a lot of time, but that's because I'm really trying to make this the best comic I've drawn so far.  Since there is an expectant audience (something I've never experience before) I want this to look really good for them.  Here is some of my conceptual sketches of the title features critters.
Hopefully, I'll have another update on this by early November.
Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment